If you’ve been following me on Instagram, you might already know that I love MakeupGeekCosmetics! They’re such an affordable brand with such amazing quality. My favorite products from them are their eye shadows (…obviously, I am a shadow hoarder after all…) – they’re buttery & blend effortlessly.
They are a cruelty-free brand, however, not all their eye shadows are vegan. I will put a Ⓥ symbol beside the ones that I have that are vegan. Their eye shadows are paraben-free & gluten-free as well. Their eye shadow pans range from $6USD – $10USD (depending on the finish) for 1.8g/0.064oz of product. Conveniently, their pans already come magnetic so that it’s easy to pop them into a z-palette of some sort. They come in all sorts of different finishes – matte, shimmer, foiled, duochromes, etc.
My collection of MUG eye shadows isn’t as big as my Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Collection – but I definitely plan on getting more MUG eye shadows. I can’t speak highly of them enough, they’re just completely amazing in pigment & quality. Keep on reading if you want to see what’s in my collection, color descriptions & swatches!
** Disclaimer ** All links provided to each eye shadow is an affiliate link – you don’t need to use these links if you don’t want to; but I would highly appreciate it if you do! I will earn a 12% commission on all sales made using my links.
In my MUG collection I only have 22 shades – which isn’t too much compared to some other people’s collections. Most of the ones I have are in a matte finish, but I have divided them into two parts – matte & shimmer/foiled.
Matte Eyeshadows ($6USD each)
If they have (**) beside it means the pan was damaged (still unused & functional) & on sale (you can find them in the sales section) for $3USD.
- Ⓥ Crème Brulee – Medium sand in a soft matte finish.
- Ⓥ Frappe ** – Medium maple brown in a demi-matte finish.
- Ⓥ Tan Lines – Fawn brown with a matte finish.
- Ⓥ Latte – Medium brown in a matte finish.
- Ⓥ Barcelona Beach – Cool toned soft brown in a matte finish.
- Ⓥ Bedrock – Medium gray with brown undertones in a matte finish.
- Cupcake – Medium pink in a matte finish.
- Cherry Cola – Deep brown with red undertones in a matte finish.
- Americano – Dark brown with subtle purple undertones in a matte finish.
- Ⓥ High Tea – Medium brown with gray undertones in a matte finish.
- Ⓥ Dirty Martini – Olive green in a matte finish.
- Ⓥ Fuji – Bright apple green with tiny glitter in a demi-matte finish.
- Ⓥ Shore Thing – True pastel mint green in a matte finish.
- Ⓥ Dragonfly – Bright medium teal in a matte finish.
- Motown – Deep eggplant purple in a matte finish.
Shimmer ($6USD each) & Foiled Eyeshadows ($10USD each)
Any shade with an (*) beside it means it’s to be discontinued & on sale for $5USD. If they have (**) beside it means the pan was damaged (still unused & functional) & on sale (you can find them in the sales section) for $3USD.
- Ⓥ Shimma Shimma ** – Metallic champagne in a shimmer finish.
- Ⓥ Moondust – Metallic silver taupe in a shimmer finish.
- Ⓥ Prom Night – Pale purple with hints of gray in a shimmer finish.
- Ⓥ Pop Culture * – Vibrant iridescent lavender purple in a shimmer finish.
- Ⓥ Venom – Deep moss green with a golden sheen in a shimmer finish.
- Ⓥ Mesmerized – Deep medium taupe with purple undertones in a foiled finish.
- Ⓥ Flame Thrower – True brightened warm copper in a foiled finish.
Photo #1 (T-B): Crème Brulee, Frappe, Tan Lines, Latte, Barcelona Beach, Bedrock, Cupcake, Cherry Cola & Americano; Photo #2 (T-B): High Tea, Dirty Martini, Fuji, Shore Thing, Dragonfly & Motown; Photo #3 (T-B): Shimma Shimma, Moondust, Prom Night, Pop Culture, Mesmerized, Venom & Flame Thrower