It’s been a couple days since I actually sat down at my vanity & slathered on some products onto my face. I’ve gotten behind on my makeup challenges on Instagram – I just haven’t really been in the mood to do them, in all honesty. But, I felt like doing something with my face today. I decided to go with a soft, romantic look using mauves & rose golds.
All of the products I used will be listed below, along with a mini tutorial on how I created this eye look.
All About That Base
- Primer – Benefit Porefessional & Urban Decay Optical Illusion
- Foundation – L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream (Light)
- Concealer – Maybelline Age Rewind (Light) & Tarte Shape Tape (Fair)
- Setting Powder – Elf Translucent Mattifying Powder
- Contour – Kat Von D Shade+Light Contour Palette
- Bronzer – Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (Paaarty)
- Highlighter – BHCosmetics x Carli Bybel Palette (2 Lightest Shades)
Got My Eye(s) On You
- Brows – Colourpop Brow Pencils (Dope Taupe & Blondie)
- Brows – Nyx Love Contours All Palette (Dark & Light Powders)
- Eyeshadow – BHCosmetics x Carli Bybel Palette
- Eyeshadow – Colourpop Super Shock Shadow (Weenie)
- Mascara – Maybelline Push Up Angel
Seal It With a Kiss
- Lips – B’ellegantCosmetics Liquid Lipstick (Cuddle Weather)
Mini Tutorial on Eye Look
1 – Set the eye shadow primer (I just used concealer as primer).
2 – Blend this into your crease as a transition shade.
3 – Apply this with your finger (or brush) on your entire lid.
4 – Blend this into your crease to deepen it.
5 – Pack this onto the outer corner of your eye & blend into your crease lightly.
6 & 7 – Mix these two highlighters & place in your inner corner & under brow bone.
I hope you enjoyed this look & if you would like to see a review on any of the products listed – leave a comment below!